Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Millionaire Quest: First Targets

Good Day All.

I apologise for the break in transmission. As I partly explained in my last post, I was quite preoccupied.

Well now I have time to once again focus on this quest of mine to become a millionaire. So far I've recounted various attempts I have already made, which turned out to be quite a mess. As you can see, I have not given up. What I want to do now, is to start setting targets, and iterate the methods I'm currently thinking of, to get where I intend to.

Ok, so bearing in mind my mishaps of the past, I decided to start with a modest goal. For now, I will endeavor to make a monthly salary of $500 USD in addition to what I get from my regular job. Once I can do this, and sustain it, then I will step things up a notch. Yes, I know, a far cry from the first million, but it is a start.

Now, let me make it clear, that I fully intend to make my extra cash, mainly through internet projects, if not entirely. For now, I'll be focusing on these two areas:

1. Google Adsense
2. High Yield Investment Programs (HYIPs)

For the first, I have already created a few sites with adsense, but they have almost 0 traffic so far. In case you don't know, to really make money from adsense, you need to have a lot of traffic to your website. But I will be taking care of that obstacle in due course.

For the second, I will be proceeding extremely cautiously. I mentioned in a recent post, that I joined one that should pay close to 60% per month. We'll see how that works out. I might even consider adding some extra cash to it. Also, from my dabbling in these things over the last year and half, I still have hopes of some programs coming through. So if any of them do happen to do something exciting, I will let you know.

Ok, that's all for now. I had other things I wanted to mention here, but I will save such for a future post. Keep checking to see my progress. I intend to give a report on that soon.

No comments: