Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Millionaire Quest: My New Target

My millionaire quest has been prodding along, somewhat slowly, but things are shaping up. I had wanted to provide more reports for last month, but as you know, I've been working on my American Idol project, and that has consumed a large part of my time. In addition to that, I've had to divert my attention to do some research into important matters for a friend.

Now progress is being made. The 60% program is still looking good. I have a few more weeks of waiting before I will be in profit, and be able to compound risk-free. The other HYIP I joined that was supposed to give me a very large profit (compared to my investment), has sadly continued to be delayed. At least it hasn't disappeared. I'll give until end of June before I write it off.

My adsense program has not been returning any significant yields. However, the potential is there, and I am on the right track. With all I've been learning from my personal American Idol project, I have been devising a plan on how to leverage this knowledge. I must say I'm pretty pleased with this idea. I think it is a winner! I also don't think it should be too hard to implement. Therefore, I have decided to set a new target.

Recall that my initial target was to make $500 each month from just my internet activities. I feel that is pretty much in the bag now, and with my optimism for the idea I'm working on, I believe I can strive for much higher. So on the conservative side, I am expecting to have accumulated $100,000 by the end of this year.

So that is my new target going forward until I feel that there is good reason to up it again. As usual, I'll endeavour to give updates on a regular basis.

No comments: