Sunday, November 15, 2009

Adsense Progress over the last couple weeks

Once again I've neglected to update this blog on a timely basis. Well let me get straight to the point.

I am just about averaging $1 a day on adsense. Looking at my earnings for the last 2 weeks, I see I am almost at $14. Now some days I make a lot less than $1, but other days compensate, averaging out things to what I said.

I have not had another day like that one I reported on the last time, where I made almost $10 in one day. But I will get there again, and produce such results more consistently. I have done more keyword research and I have found some candidates that will likely increase my revenue. I have also put some effort into building backlinks to my sites. I even added some content to the sites.

For this week coming I plan to add content based on the keyword research I did. I will also continue to add backlinks. I found a source of backlinks, and a new strategy too, which I think will give me the boost I need to move up in the SERPs. I've already seen some improvement with one of my pages I have been focusing on.

Hopefully the results of carrying through with my plan will take me to $2 per day or beyond. I will report back with results once they are in, and also to let you know how well I am following the plan.

No comments: