Wednesday, November 4, 2009

An Amazing Week For Adsense

Again I am late with my weekly report. I need to improve on that. I should probably post here more frequently too, for the benefit of readers and myself too, as it would help keep me focused and dedicated.

Anyway, the great news is that for last week, I made almost $14! Remember this is coming from $0.80 the previous week. So quite thrilling really. However, this seems to be somewhat of a fluke, as I actually made almost $10 in one day. I don't expect to get that again for a while. But I hope to get there sooner than later.

Perhaps I should also clarify that I made this money using two sites. My niche site was outperformed by the other.

Now as the end of the week coincided with the end of the month, I will also sum up what I got for the month of October. My adsense earnings for the month was somewhere between $17 and $18. But bear in mind that I had only started placing adsense ads on my niche site after more than a week into the month.

For this week I am trying to build some links to my sites. I am also looking for subjects to write about. I have started doing some keyword research, and will continue to do so.

No comments: