Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weekly Revenue Report and More

I am a little late with this weekly revenue report for my online earnings, specifically with adsense. But it is not because I have nothing to report, or that I'm too ashamed to say. I was just a bit busy building up my revenue sites.

Ok, so for last week, ie. week ending Oct 24, I made over $0.80. Yeah I know, almost nothing. But it's still something, and I'm thankful for that. The good thing is that I got this with very small traffic, so it really is just a matter of improving my organic traffic (ie. traffic from search engines). Also, I made money only on two days, the Sunday and Monday. I had hopes that the week would go well, but alas, it was not meant to be.

Anyway, I have planted some new revenue seeds. That is to say I have added new content to my sites. I believe they will do well in the long term. Right now I'm looking to see what further content I should create, and I'm also looking to get some new links to my site. Some good news I discovered the other day, is that someone actually linked to one of my articles all on their own. I guess I provided some useful content. I hope to have more like that, as that helps to get the site naturally ranked well, which is really how it should be in an ideal world.

Ok, it's back to work for me.

No comments: