Thursday, October 15, 2009

How I Plan to Make Money Online

What I want to briefly outline in this post, are my plans for how I intend to make money online.

Essentially, I am initially focusing on adsense. Specifically google adsense. My aim is to have some websites that will be monetised with adsense. With sufficient web traffic to these sites, I should be able to benefit from the inevitable ad clicks to come.

Now I've tried adsense before, and I've never really had much success. Put it this way, google won't even send you a cheque if you don't make $100 or more, and I still have a long way to go before I get my first payment from google. What is different this time around, is that I've actually learnt how to make it effective. The key really is to get targeted and unique web traffic. For when you get this, then you have people coming to your site, looking for things that your site talks about, and since the ads which show up are related to the content of your site, then that makes it more likely that they will click on these ads.

What I've done so far, is set up a niche site, to target a very specific audience. I need to now get this site ranked on the first page of google when the search terms I'm targeting are searched for. Once I get this done, then I should see results. I've already made almost $0.5 from that site with one click. Will keep you updated.

No comments: