Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Still Pursuing Millions

Time to resurrect this blog. I'm back folks!

I never had much success with the plans I had spoken of in my prior posts. However, in recent times, I have had renewed interest in pursuing my goal of generating income online, and ultimately to make millions from this. I believe I've found some sound ways. I have given up on the so called HYIPs.

What I've been studying really is search engine optimisation (SEO) and internet marketing. I have begun to get glimpse of success in this. Not that I've made any money to speak of (unless you're impressed with $0.46). But I have been pursuing a strategy to get a site ranked well in the search engines, and I can see that it is working. Therefore, with some more time and effort, I should be able to rank well enough to begin getting decent traffic from search engines.

I am endeavouring to be more successful in keeping you updated this time. I know that I'll be more motivated, as results will be coming in, and getting better with time. So stick with me, and watch me make lots of money online

No comments: