Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Millionaire Quest: Riding the wave

Hey Folks!

I know it appears that I haven't been as active as I've used to be. But nothing could be further from the truth.

Last time I mentioned that I acquired a brilliant idea. Well it is now bearing fruit. Today I made more in adsense revenue than I did for all time. Okay, that still doesn't say much, considering I haven't even hit $5 yet.

But I feel good! I expect things will continue to escalate over the next 10 weeks. Alright, by now you're probably wondering what I've been up to. Well let me clue you in.

As most of you know, the show American Idol is now in season. The popularity of that show is phenomenal. So I thought it would be good if I could capitalise on its popularity and ride the wave. Well that's just what I'm doing. So as of last week, I acquired some domain names to suit the purpose, and since then I've built a decent little site that is growing and gaining in popularity. I just need to make sure that I make more from the site than what I spent on domain names.

Oh, the other program (ie. the HYIPs) I'm in are still alive and well. I'm expecting a big payout next week. Will continue to keep you posted. Stay tuned...

No comments: