Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Millionaire Quest: Stepping it up!

Good Day All.

It has almost been a while since I last updated you. Well it's about time, as I've decided to step things up a notch.

I have been observing a program that gives serious returns in very short time. I've been assured that the program admin is not a scammer. Therefore, I went through the process to fund my e-currency account. I'm pleased to report that I've dumped $500 into this gig. I'm expecting it and a lot more to be returned in a couple weeks. I'll keep you posted on that.

The 60% project I spoke of before which I have some small investment in, still calls out to me to add more. So I still left some money in my e-currency account, for the purpose of adding to this. I haven't done it yet, as there might be some other interesting programs coming on stream shortly. So I'll wait just a bit to see whether to send the remainder of my funds into the sound 60% venture, or whether to diversify into the new vehicles.

One other thing. I mentioned last time that I am reading The One Minute Millionare. Well while reading it, I came up with what I think is another brilliant idea. I'm trying to capitalise on it right now. I hope to say more on this next time. If all goes well, it will be a nice boost in this quest of mine to millionaire status.

My other projects are still in the works, but this brilliant idea must take priority, as it is time sensitive.

Until next time...

No comments: