Saturday, March 31, 2007

Millionaire Quest: Still Hoping

Good Day All.

I just wanted to provide a quick update before the month was out. I mentioned that I was expecting a nice pay out this week gone. Well it never happened. However, I know the program is still paying, but the schedule has been significantly slowed. So I'm still hoping to be paid, but it could take another week, maybe even two.

As to my progress with adsense, I am pleased to report that I've been doing well. Dollarwise it is nothing to talk about, unless one thinks $5 is a lot. Of course that is not to say I've made $5 with adsense. I'll just say that is a hint. But in terms of the number of visitors I've been receiving, and the various things I've learnt regarding the adsense program and generating traffic to a website, I do feel quite good.

I should be able to reuse a lot of this experience and knowledge for my other website endeavours, and I do fully expect that from website revenues alone, I shall be making more than $500 per month, by the end of the year.

No comments: